Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Here!!!

Remember a little while ago I told you I won a prize from a very talented ladies blog???
Well it turned up & OMG!!!!
You should see the stuff I got, sooooooo yummy.
The picture of the stuff doesn't nearly do it justice!!
Anyway just thought I'd let you all know it arrived safely from over sea's.
I know I haven't posted much lately as I'm staying with my in laws at the moment as my computer is packed away :o(
It doesn't mean I haven't been scrapping though, so as soon as we get into our rental, I will be taking pic's of my work & have them on here asap!!!
Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo...congratulations Mel! Hope the move went smoothly, and that you're in the rental as soon as possible. Great to hear that you're still creating!

    ReplyDelete