Sunday, October 3, 2010

First Tooth!!


This is a little Lo I played around with on Friday Night Crop at Scrapsidaisy!!
Had a great night with the girls.
I used "WOW" chipboard for the title & all the other chipboard I can't remember where they came from as I have had them in my stash for sometime now!!
The pp I used is from BasicGrey Hang 10 range.


This is a close up of a piece of chip that the very talented Linelle made for me with her Tim Holtz embossing folder, which she worked her magic on!!!
Doesn't it look great??




This is another LO I made on Tuesday night.
The very creative Jules taught this class down at Scrapsidaisy.
I was very happy on the way it turned out!!
Thanks Jules!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi... I wanted to stop by and remind you to send my your mailing addy to FSOLprizes@yahoo.com so that I can send you your prize kit that you won on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Mel, the chipboard title is awesome!

    ReplyDelete