Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me.....lol!!!!


Last night I was scrapping with one of friends & this is what I created!!
I've had these papers for some time & had stashed them away. I had the perfect pic to go with them but it was trying to find it lol. Anyway found it the other day as I was packing up the house.
So here it is.......

The papers I used are Rusty Pickle, Princess Bride range.I have also used Jules Gems, had a little play with some Stickles, Chip alpha's, paper doily which I inked & my butterfly punch.

U can see in the above pic where I have made my own swirls with the Stickles on transparency & then cut around them.

Close up of Jules Gems

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday 2 U Mel, how cool we share the birthday. Hope you had a very wonderful day.

    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Your layout is DEVINE, LOVE LOVE the flower and the gems and the gorgeous paper is perfect for that beautiful photo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO! Those 3D flowers are stunning & I love all the pearls & gems you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very special layout. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete