Friday, September 24, 2010

18

I've been getting a few requests lately from some girls at work for cards!!
Wedding & birthdays cards.
I made this card for a young girl at work who wanted a 18th birthday card for a friend.
Her request was for it to have 18 on & the colour purple!!!
Let me just say I don't normally scrap with the colour purple. I think I have only done 1 LO using this colour, but it does seem to be popular lately, as this is my 2nd request for a card with the colour purple!!!
Anyhooo....... I have used BasicGrey Wisteria pp, some purple bling & one of those ever so yummy Prima butterflies. Oh & some KindyGlitz.

& here is a close up of the yummy butterfly


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why purple is so popular at the moment? I would DEFINITELY struggle to use it! You've done a great job...that butterfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete