Monday, April 18, 2011

Retro Retreat!!!!

Scrapsidaisy held a retreat on the weekend


A RETRO RETREAT!!!!

OMG!! I had heaps of fun & meet some inspiring people!!
We were given a very generous welcome pack, full of lots of goodies!!

I participated in some awesome classes.
First class was with the very amazing & very talented Linda Baldock.
Go check out her Blog http://atclindab.blogspot.com.au/

Anyway our first class was a Flooded Canvas & here is mine...





The second class was ran by another talented lady Kim Archer!!
For this class we created a little book "Come on get Happy"
Here is my book......





Linda Baldock also taught the third class.
This class was about altering chipboard!!!
The chipboard we used was from 'Words Or Whatever - WOW'
Check out their blog
http://networkedblogs.com/gLIgg

This is what the flowers look like when you receive them from 'WOW"


And THIS is what they look like after I took Linda's class


I know amazing right????

Last but not least.......
We were given a challenge pack by Leisa the owner of Scrapsidaisy.
The challenge was we had to use a piece of every item in the pack to create something.

Here is my challenge LO I created....

And guess what I tied 2nd place with Kim Solomon who is part of the WOW Design Team!!!
And received a great prize.

I had sooooooooooo much fun with all the girls & would like to say a big 'THANK YOU' to Leisa at Scrapsidaisy for organizing this great weekend!!!

Can't wait till the next one, wooohooo bring it on!!!

Happy Holidays xxx

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast too! thank you for having fun in my classes, your projects are divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete