Saturday, March 5, 2011

March LO for Scrapsidaisy's Challenge


Well I went & finished my own challenge on Friday night, at the Friday Night crop at Scrapsidaisy!!
I had a great night with the girls, as I always do.
Lots of laughs, Pizza & of course "CHOCOLATE"

Remember the challenge is "RED & WHITE"


And here is my take on my own challenge lol


I just love this photo of Brodie!!
The girls at work took this pic last year to put in Brodie's end of the year Portfolio folder for Daycare & as soon as I saw it, I had to have them email it to me.

Anyhoo...... I used wht CS & misted it, but used a apple bag as a mask & you can see I also included a bit of the apple bag as well. I have a little bit of Dusty on there. Some really old rubons I've had for yrs, flowers, twine, the LOVE word is old also, some flowers & Ruby Rock-It alpha's.
The banners are stickers from Jenni Bowlin Studio as well as the lil alpha's. Also put some little charms on there too.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment