Sunday, December 19, 2010

December DT Kit!!!!

Here are my LO's I created with my December DT kit from Scrapsidaisy.
You can purchase this kit on Scrapsidaisy's online store.
http://scrapsidaisy.com/shop
It's a bargain!!!
I was able to create 2 LO's & 2 Cards from this kit.

I love this pic of my youngest DD & my friends youngest DS sitting on the beach watching the waves!!!


This next pic is of my friends eldest DS, think he might just have the girls after him when he gets older lol

To make these LO's I used Rusty Pickle's Bottle Rockets & Rockin America range & Cardstock.
A bit of WOW chip, Tim Holtz stamps, Cuttlebug Alpha's, my circle punches & some Kaiser & MM's paints.

After making these LO's, I still had plenty stash left so I punched out 2 cards as well.



Enjoy your week my fellow scrappers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment