Friday, August 20, 2010

Late Again!!!


The past couple of weeks I've been a bit late putting up my post for Friday's challenges over at Scrapsidaisy :0(
The reason being.... I've been working full time for the past 3wks & also started my Tafe course.
So between the kids , work & studding I've been a busy little bee!!!
( never too busy to punch out a LO... hehehehe)

This week challenge was set by Leah & she said........

I thought it might be good to do a list .....can be anything, things you like, things you dont, places you want to go, jobs you've had, even a shopping list.... you get the idea!

I created a list about "ME"
Close Up
I have used cardboard as my base & torn off some of the top layer.
Also used some textured paste, mist, thickers, Kaiser pearl brads, Kaiser lace & wood flourish, Prima flowers, buttons & Flourish bling.
Oh & I used some handmade journalling cards that I received from our Swap over at Scrapsidaisy!!
http://scrapsidaisy.12.forumer.com/index.php

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment