Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friday's Challenge



It's that time of the week again!!!
Challenge day over at Scrapsidaisy.


http://scrapsidaisy.12.forumer.com/index.php

I set the challenge for this week & it is a Colour Pallet.
Have a look at these colours, hope they inspire you.
Why not have a go at this one & pop it into Scrapsidaisy's Gallery.
We would love to see what you can come up with!!


And this is what I came up with.
Sorry about the picture, it doesn't look as bright as it does IRL.
The days here have been over cast & makes it hard to take a good picture






Hope you all have a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. This was a fun one Mel...loving these colours! I'm a bit late, but mine has gone up in the gallery this afternoon :) Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is so fun Mel!! I love it. I loved the colours too!!

    ReplyDelete